||Roles and Responsibilities
| Procurement Cost Management
- Planning and execution of tool investments
- Check and management of product materiál costs
- Support in the area of origin determination
- Support in the area of changes in proces of procured parts
| Procurement Quality Improvement
- Supplier management, support and cooperation
- Supplier audit (5 STAR audit, SQ audit)
- Monitoring of quality indicators and supplier performance indicators
- Organization of trainings and seminars
| Project Management
- Creates and solves strategic plans of the purchasing department in accordance with long-term and mid-term
- Contacts and developes business relationships with international automotive, investment or other associations.
- Indicates the tact and direction of the purchasing department by identifying internal bottlenecks.
- Creates and improves office purchasing processes in accordance with "lean management".
- Manages new car projects in deployment phases